The Arianee protocol enables management of custom assets called Passports. A passport represents a unique, either digital or real-life product with its unique metadata stored as a data imprint on a distributed ledger. The Arianee protocol enables an effective and multi-function library for managing passports. Its core features include:
- Creation of Passport. This feature is dedicated to Brands.
- Transfer of Passport from one owner to another. Except for very specific cases, the transfer can only be initiated by the current owner.
- Proof of ownership. It can only be generated by the owner of a Passport.
- Message. Brands and third parties who interacted with a Passport can interact with it through messages.
- Event. Brands and third parties can enrich a Passport through events.
- Passports history. All dates and types of events related to a Passport are recorded and available on the Blockchain.
- Update Passport. The issuer of a Passport can provide and record a new version of the content associated with a Certificate already existing on the Blockchain.