- The token is dedicated to payments on the Arianee protocol which means transactions take place directly on the protocol to facilitate digital interactions between users.
- The Arianee Association can finance its development by selling tokens to early users and distributing some to contributors to this open-source project.
- As a token holder, this is the closest thing to equity you can get in the crypto world.
The $ARIA20 token is the currency of the Arianee protocol deployed on Arianee blockchains. This fungible token is compliant with Ethereum's ERC-20 standard. The $ARIA20 token allows builders and brands must purchase to generate NFTs, send messages to the owners, and create events to enrich an NFT.
Each $ARIA20 token shares the same value as any other of its kind which makes them optimal to serve as a monetary value token.
Arianee offers a staking mechanism to builders and brands that activates identity verification within the protocol when exercised. This verification is expressed by a green badge, signaling to users the authenticity of the NFT's on-chain origin.
When a token is used to generate an NFT, it’s split among the contributing players in the following percentages.
The $ARIA20 tokens spent on features are automatically distributed among stakeholders of the ecosystem so that they are incentivized to contribute.
- 20% to the NFT Management Platform provider
- 20% to the Wallet provider
- 40% to the Arianee project
- 10% to the Nodes
- 10% to the Owners
- 70 million $ARIA20 were allocated to token sales (private and public) to fund the early development of the project.
- 40 million $ARIA20 were allocated to the team and early advisors who helped the project.
- 10 million $ARIA20 were allocated to Community incentives.
- 10 million $ARIA20 were allocated to an Operational Reserve to run tests and to fund the liquidity pools.
- 70 million $ARIA20 are kept in a long-term reserve.
Tokens allocated to the team, advisors, and the token pre-sale are released according to the lock-up schedule below:
- Public Sale tokens are liquid upon listing on November 15th, 2020.
- Team and Private sales tokens are released on a 5-year schedule (starting January 1st, 2021) with an annual cliff of 25%.
- Advisor tokens are released on a 2-year schedule (starting January 1st, 2021) with an annual cliff of 50%.
|V1.5 Pricing (USD)
|Mint or Reserve NFT
|0.10 - Paid by issuer
|Generate proof of ownership
|0.25 - Paid by issuer
|Create Arianee Event
|Accept Arianee Event
|0.10 - Paid by issuer
Updated 9 days ago