In the Blockchain context, staking is the act of locking up one's tokens. Staking is a demonstration of good faith and a testimony of your brand's commitment and engagement in the Arianee protocol. Staking activity on the Arianee staking smart contract is public and can be tracked globally or at the public key level.
The staking entity needs some $ARIA20 because stakes are accounted for in $ARIA20.
Staking $ARIA20 consists of sending the brand the Arianee staking smart contract. Multiple options are available for this second step, depending on the technical level of the staking entity:
- Outsourcing it to a third party can be recommended by the Arianee project.
- In-house by developers with the Arianee SDK or at the smart contract level.
- Using compatible software such as the Arianee NFT Management Platform.
For more information and help on your project, contact us at [email protected].
The stakes the Arianee Association requests from your brand to complete their KYB process are defined in fiat currency (USD) payable only in $ARIA20.
The amount requested depends on the number of employees of the staking entity:
- Less than 10: $500 USD
- From 10 to 49: $2,500 USD
- From 50 to 499: $10,000 USD
- From 500 to 4,999: $25,000 USD
- More than 5,000: $50,000 USD
- The price in $ARIA20 is adjusted every day by Oracles based on the previous daily average $ARIA20/USD exchange rate.
- Fees may apply if the staking entity outsources to a third party or uses an external software to stake.
- There is no fee such as entrance, management, performance or exit fees implemented on the Arianee staking smart contract.
- There is no return on $ARIA20 staked such as dividend implemented on the Arianee staking smart contract.
Check out the $ARIA20 price!
- No auto-transactions: No automatic transaction is set in the Arianee staking smart contract. Stakes are transferred to and transferred out of the Arianee staking smart contract on demand.
- Lock-up: Lock-up no lock-up period or policy is set in the Arianee staking smart contract.
- Bad/good leaver clauses: None as of today.
Where to buy $ARIA20?
Updated 2 months ago