To transfer a digital passport, the Smart Asset Sharing Token (SST) is checked if valid then operates a transfer from a
The SST must be valid to operate get valid transfer permit. If not, one of these issues may be encounterred:
- The SST has expired (default value is 30 days).
- The passport linked to the SST has been transferred by the owner to another user.
- The SST has already been used.
- Wallet initiating the transfer needs to have gas token to pay the transaction. Arianee Faucet does not fund this transaction.
- SST generation. Refer to token-provider documentation for more information.
Updated 18 days ago