According to the European Committee for Standardization, a standard is a technical document designed to be used as a rule, guideline or definition. It is a consensus-built, repeatable way of doing something.
For interoperability across software solutions, the Arianee Association chose to share its standards using JSON schemas to support multi-language and to be extensible. These JSON schemas describe the structure and content expected when using the Arianee protocol.
The Arianee Association standards relate to the Arianee protocol features and are built/updated by bringing together all interested parties.
- Arianee Links - How to use Arianee links to get NFT ownership and to customize links based on your needs.
- Arianee Brand Identity i18 - Brand identity description.
- Arianee NFT i18n - Product identity description.
- Arianee Message i18n - Message identity.
- Arianee Event i18n - Arianee event description.
Updated 3 months ago